Welcome to TheraCare Rehab - PHYSICAL THERAPY
TheraCare Rehab (TCR) is an Outpatient Physical Therapy clinic providing complete rehabilitation services to patients of all diagnosis, such as pain, physical disabilities, Pre or Post op Surgery cases, Work related injuries and accident recoveries. Our Physical therapists are Licensed, highly-skilled, experienced Professionals
whose goal is to help the patient achieve the highest level of functional independence as possible. Our therapists are offered contemporary advanced technical training so that you are offered the most current therapeutic rehabilitation techniques.
HOW THE PATIENT BENEFITS FROM PHYSICAL THERAPY TREATMENTS :
- Decrease or eliminate pain.
- Restore lost ROM or STRENGTH
- Improve Endurance.
- Regain diminished function partially or completely.
- Increase independence in activities of daily living.
- Rebuild confidence and motivation to work towards recovery.
- Help to adapt to any permanent physical changes.
- Promote healing and improve circulation.
- Regain or improve the ability of ambulation.
- Relief from discomfort , Prevention of injury.
- Return to work after injury treatment.
- Overcome setbacks from disease, accidents, and aging, etc.,.
- Faster recovery from injuries.
- Post operative pain (chronic).
- Restore coordination and balance (static or dynamic).
- Correct posture, Re-learn skills , Promote Flexibility.
TheraCare Offers Vestibular Rehabilation program which is a specific approach
TheraCare Rehab treats people who have diabetes / wound healings suffering with
TheraCare Rehab Offers TMJ Treatment Program Joint is the area directly in front of the ear
PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR NEUROGENIC BLADDER
TheraCare Rehab offers Physical Therapy for Neurogenic Bladder.